I WANT INFO FOR MY CLIENTS
Why refer to RCCS?
We work with men and women who are struggling in the community to stay clean and out of jail, as well as collaboratively with prisons and jails to assist people as they transition to life beyond their convictions.
We do our best to assist as many people who are struggling as possible.
Highlights on who we accept:
- We have no criminal offense restrictions - we work closely with probation, and the local drug and DWI courts!
- Criminal sexual conduct (CSC) all levels - levels 1 & 2 are accepted into our housing.
- We cannot house level 3 based on our housing proximity to schools
Learn more about our program
better served elsewhere
There are a few situations where people will be better served elsewhere:
- Clients who do not have a criminal background
- Clients with complex mental health challenges who are not stable on medication (ex. Active psychosis)
- Clients in active withdrawal
Explore other resources
Our programming goes beyond traditional chemical dependency and mental health facilities. We treat those with a history of criminal behavior, assist with reentry challenges, overcome work obstacles, teach life skills, and get clients connected to services they’re eligible for.
Please have your client sign a release of information (ROI) and complete the RCCS Screening sheet.
Upon completion, please e-mail or scan the following documents: ROI, screening sheet, PRT packet, and HRU note (if applicable) to: Rule25@rccsdayone.net or 612-767-9832 (attention Rule 25 team). Based on staffing, we will come out to assess your client once we have two inmates lined up.